(84) 297 626 3999
Terms & Conditions of Booking
In these booking conditions, ‘you’ and ‘your’means all people named on the booking (including anyone who is added or replaced at a later date). ‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Mercury Phu Quoc Resort & Villas. Before booking through us, please read these booking conditions carefully and all the other information relevant to your booking.
We have set the following arrival and departure conditions on your stay at the property:
- You can arrive at our property at any time after 2pm local time (unless we tell you otherwise) on the start date of your stay period. You must leave by 12 noon local time on the last day.
- If early check-in between 7am to 9am local time is a must, then 50% of the current room rate is chargeable.
- If early check-in before 7am local time is a must, then 100% of the current room rate is chargeable as the room has been locked since the night before.
- Late check-out until 6pm: 50% of current room rate is added on top.
- Late check-out after 6pm: 100% of current room rate is added on top.
Making your Booking
You, as the person in charge of the party (the “party leader”) must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking. All other members of the party must authorize you to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions. By making the booking, you confirm that you are authorized to make the booking and that all other members if the party agrees that the booking will be governed by these booking conditions. You, as the party leader, are responsible for making all payments due to us
Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport.We have the right to cancel a booking where there are reasonable grounds to believe that it is not legitimate you are likely to breach any of our booking conditions information supplied by you in relation to your booking is incorrect. If we cancel your booking, we will tell you in writing and neither will we have any legal responsibility to you.
When you book, you must pay by debit or credit card. Our booking system has set by US dollar currency and we only accept payment in US dollar or Vietnam dong (it is exchanged automatically by the exchange rate as card’s holder bank at the time of payment).
Cards accept at the property are as follows: Visa, Master, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, CUP. If anything is not correct, you should tell us immediately otherwise we cannot help or accept responsibility.
- For non-refundable bookings, you will be charged a prepayment of the total price at any time after booking; also you will not refunded if you cancel
- For pay later bookings, you must pay 7 days prior to arrival date, cancellation is made within 7 days prior to arrival date will be incur full charged the first night; if you don’t show up, you will be charged the total price
As the hotel policy, kindly present your credit card to the receptionist upon check in to confirm the card holder’s name.
We keep the prices under constant review and the prices of unsold arrangements may be increased or reduced at any time. All prices quoted or otherwise given to you include all service charges and any taxes or government charges which may apply to your booking at the time it is made.
You may be required to pay any additional taxes that arise after your booking has been confirmed. We can pass to you after we have acknowledged your booking, all costs or charges including any price increases due to changes in the exchange rates of currency.
- Complimentary breakfast for children less than 6 year’s old, sharing existing bedding with parents. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Children from 6 – under 12 years old will be charged 8 US dollars adult meal rates, sharing existing bedding with parents (Maximum 2 children per room). If you require add an extra bed, you have to pay 44 US dollars per room per night.
- Children aged twelve years old and above: Adult meal rates apply. All further older children or adults are charged USD 44 per night for extra bed. Maximum 1 extra bed in a room.
If you have any special requests, you must let us know when you make a booking and confirm them in writing. Although we will try that any request will be met but we cannot guarantee that the request will be met. If we fail to meet any special request, it will not mean we have broken your booking.
If you want to complain, we, as the owner, will want to take action to sort your complaint out as soon as possible. In particular, complaints which would only be temporary (for example, complaints on how the property is prepared or the heating not working) cannot possibly be investigated unless registered during your stay. You should immediately contact Customer Relation Department as firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, please ensure you leave a telephone number and a time for us to contact you back.
Mercury Phu Quoc Resort & Villas,
(84) 297 626 3999